submissions for our 3rd issue, TR2SH, are open until noon utc on 2020-04-12.
we want yr trash
- any kind of text or images
- video or audio, so long as they're hosted somewhere else
- texts you sent to yr crush at 4am while drunk where you misspelled their name and they never spoke to you again
- flash fiction consisting entirely of the word "moist"
- poems built around giving colours (especially purple) to things which don't have a colour
- draft tweets which you thought better of sending
- poorly photoshopped pictures of our website
- poems you wrote at 23:58 because you were doing a poem a day challenge and hadn't written anything yet
- yr bank statement
- the literary equivalent of a dude sliding into yr dms to say "hey"
- a medically-inaccurate explanation of the digestive system of raccoon dogs
- a list of the contents of the nearest bin on yr left
- pictures of yr butt taken with an early phone camera on full digital zoom
- re-edits of derek jarman's blue (1993) with the colour changed and all the narration cut out
- "experimental" poetry made by shuffling a poem around and spreading it across the page cause that's what everyone else seems to do
- love poems you wrote at 15 where you thought you were the first to ever compare someone's eyes to bottomless pools you could get lost in
- self-portraits made using raisins
- poems written by yr cat
- an image consisting only of jpeg compression artifacts
- pictures of andrei tarkovsky with "pubes" written on his moustache
- yr thoughts about yr mother
- yr thoughts about someone else's mother
- rewrites of song lyrics where you change every adjective to "horny"
- fanfiction about the editors
- any other trash
if it's trash, we want it
except we don't want trash which promotes bigotry
pictures of a chipped potato with the text "mmmmmmm chipped potato" written in microsoft word 2003 word art over the top is """"""art"""""
being a racist is not
we also don't want porn or gore
nudity and erotica is fine
send yr trash along with a short bio to email@example.com with the subject HERES MY TRASH